The outer glass broke on my oven door. This appears to be the correct replacement part, but will any other parts be required to install the new glass? Also, is the installation difficult?
Answer Hello Rachel! The door kit 12002396 is the correct outer door glass for your Maytag Range model MGR4452BDW. You will only need to order this part, if this part only is defective on your appliance. Here are the instructions for the disassembly located from the manufacturer, hope they help!
Remove oven door:
1. Open oven door and place door hinge locking device into lock position.
2. Place oven door in first stop position, then grasp both sides and lift up off the hinges.
1. Remove oven door, see "Oven Door Removal" procedure.
2. Place door on a protected surface.
3. Remove screws securing bottom trim to oven door.
4. Slide outer oven door glass and trim towards the bottom of the oven door and remove.
5. Detach right and left trim pieces for outer door glass.
I need the outside glass for my stove. This looks like it but I wanted to make sure.
Answer Hello Michelle! Yes, 12002396 door kit is the correct outer glass for model MGRL752BDW. Thanks!