Have F11 error code. Checked connections. All good. No discoloration or corrosion. Water fills. Seams like relay for motor clicks,but no rotation. On line contact indicated MCU or door latch. Door does lock.
Answer Hello Peter. MOTOR CONTROL UNIT ERROR. The Motor Control Unit has internal failure; repeating under or
over voltage, or over current conditions. If failure occurs during
high-speed spin the door unlocks after 3 minutes. Possible Causes/Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and the
Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the Central
Control Unit (CCU). Check the motor and do a continuity test.
3. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
4. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
5. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
6. Replace MCU board.