What is code E1 F6?
Answer Hello John. The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit
(MCU) cannot be sent correctly. Possible Causes/Procedure
- Unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Check that the power cord terminals are connected at the right position to the RFI filter
- Check that the two ground switches are pressed correctly by the toe and rear panels.
- Check that ground switches are fitted correctly, and are not broken and the green
ground wires are connected correctly.
- Make sure that both ground switches are not broken or scratched.
- Make sure that all the ground harnesses (green wires) are connected correctly, and are
not broken or with wires detached.
- Make sure that all wire harness connections from the CCU (MI3 cavity), main Motor,
and MCU are not broken or with wires detached, and that connector internal pins are visible.
- Check for continuity from the MCU connector wires to CCU (MI3 cavity) connector.
- If the continuity diagnosis failed, the Main Harness must be replaced.
- Make sure that all the connectors are fully seated.
- Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
- Verify the washer operation by running the Diagnostic Test cycle. See page 5.
- After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect power and
wait for 15 seconds.