Easiet way to replace the switch part #ap4500193?
Answer Hello Robert. 1. Turn off power to unit.
2. Remove control panel.
3. Remove screws securing top trim piece to oven
4. Remove screws securing latch assembly or door light
switch to top trim piece.
5. Disconnect and label wire terminals.
6. Remove latch assembly or door light switch 7450P108-60 from
7. Replace and reverse procedure to reassemble. Hope this helps.
What is the easiest way to replace old and install new part?
Answer Robert, Depending on the model number, you will need to remove the range from the cabinet, unplug the power cord and turn off the gas supply. In some cases you may have to remove the cooktop, in most cases you will need to remove the right side panel screws on the back of the cabinet frame, remove the oven door and drawer, and slide the side panel forward and off the frame, You'll then have access to the switch assembly and wiring to replace the part. Thanks and Good Luck