Need to replace the controller to fix a F30 error. Do you have this in stock?
Answer Hello! Yes, the motor control unit 8182706 is currently in stock and available to order. Thanks.
I am getting error code F11 indicating that the MUC board needs to be replaced. Is that correct? Could it be anything else? If so, is this the correct part number is 8182706.
Answer Hello Ross. Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU)
and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent
correctly. Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the
motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not
mounted upside down. The wires should be to the left
when facing the MCU connectors.