I was getting an error message that there were motor issues. I took the top drawer apart when I couldn't pull the rotor out I took the bottom drawer apart (which still works). The rotor came out with no problem. I ordered a new motor and rotor through your company. Installed them both but I still get the same beeping and error message. What could it be? Is there some sort of reset after installing these parts? The motor and rotor were fused into one another so regardless they needed to be replaced but I'm stumped. Please help.
Answer Hello Christie,
You can clear the error code for unit by doing the following:
1. Press the power buttton for the power on mode
2. Pres the keylock button, and the start/pause button. Hold both buttons for 5 seconds. The Start/Pause LED is on.
3. Press Start/pause. The current error code is displayed on the drawer control panel leds, followed by the previous error code.
4. Press the Keylock button to clear the current error code. Press the Key lock again to clear the previous error code.
5. Press the power button to exit the error code display mode.