How many orifice to change from nat. to prop. needed for this range?
Answer Dave, the only orifice needed to replace is the insta broil orifice " 1. Remove or open oven door. 2. Remove screws securing Insta-Broilä bracket. 3. Remove burner carefully, avoid damaging the ignitor to expose burner spud. Remove the #52 natural gas burner spud using a 5/16 socket wrench. Save #52 spud to reconvert if necessary in the future. 4. Install the #58 LP/propane spud (wired to inlet pipe).
5. Replace Insta-Broil burner and holding screws. Converting Oven Burner for Use with LP\Propane 1. Remove storage drawer.
2. Locate and remove 2 screws attaching Z-shaped cover plate. • Cover plate located in center, rear of storage drawer cavity.
• Removing cover plate exposes oven burner orifice and air shutter. 3. Turn orifice hood clockwise until snug. • Do not over tighten orifice hoods. Orifice hoods can damage LP pin. 4. Replace cover plate and storage drawer. Converting Surface Burners for Use with LP\Propane
1. Remove 4 burner control knobs from range. • Exposes 2 screws on burner control panel. 2. Remove 2 screws from burner control panel.
• Panel drops slightly after screws are removed. 3. Grasp bottom of burner control panel, gently lift and pull out panel until clear of burner valve stems. • After burner control panel clears valve stems, continue to roll panel until free from range. Set aside. Gas valve and orifice hood are visible after burner control panel is removed. 4. While facing range front, turn orifice hoods counterclockwise 1½ to 2 turns or until snug. • Use ½ inch open end or 90° offset open end wrench. • Do not over tighten orifice hoods. If orifice hoods are over tightened, gas supply can be cutoff or orifice hoods can damage LP pin. 5. Reassemble burner control panel after adjusting air shutter. Converting Pressure Regulator for LP/Propane 1. Remove pressure regulator cap using a 7/8 inch wrench. 2. Reverse pressure regulator cap. • Cap must show “LP”. 3. Place pressure regulator cap on pressure regulator and tighten. Adjusting Burner Flame Properly adjusted burner flames are clean and blue with a distinct inner cone approximately ½ inch long. · If burner flame is blowing or noisy, reduce airflow to burner.
If burner flame is yellow and does not hold its shape, increase airflow to burner."
Does this change from nat to pro?
Answer Hello! 31864901 is an lp orifice only. If you need the ng orifice order 31864801. Thanks!