I have a Whirlpool Super Capacity 465 electric range Accubake System ceramic top that needs a new glass front oven door - I cannot find the model number anywhere your site has suggested.
Answer Hello Sherry! Look in the bottom drawer at the bottom of the range, the model number should be on a sticker or plate on the inside corners or on the side of the drawer as it is pulled out. Once located please repost with your model number as this is needed for us to locate the correct part for your unit. Thanks.
Do you have a stainless steel front panel in this model?
Answer Denie, the stainless outer door is part number 86335. Unfortunately, this item has been discontinued with no further replacements or cross references available and our company is unaware of any other available sources. Sorry about that!
How to remove oven door on kitchenaid wall oven model kebc107kbl03?
Answer Hello Martin. To Remove:
1. Open oven door all the way.
2. Flip up the hinge latch on each side. 3. Close the oven door as far as it will shut.
4. While holding the oven door on each side with both hands, lift
the oven door up.
Continue to push the oven door closed and pull it away from
the oven door frame. To Replace:
1. Insert both hanger arms into the door. 2. Open the oven door.
You should hear a “click” as the door is set into place.
3. Move the hinge levers back to the locked position. Ensure
that the door is free to open and close. If not, repeat the
removal and installation procedures.