Do you have a stainless steel front panel in this model?
Answer Denie, the stainless outer door is part number 86335. Unfortunately, this item has been discontinued with no further replacements or cross references available and our company is unaware of any other available sources. Sorry about that!
How to remove oven door on kitchenaid wall oven model kebc107kbl03?
Answer Hello Martin. To Remove:
1. Open oven door all the way.
2. Flip up the hinge latch on each side. 3. Close the oven door as far as it will shut.
4. While holding the oven door on each side with both hands, lift
the oven door up.
Continue to push the oven door closed and pull it away from
the oven door frame. To Replace:
1. Insert both hanger arms into the door. 2. Open the oven door.
You should hear a “click” as the door is set into place.
3. Move the hinge levers back to the locked position. Ensure
that the door is free to open and close. If not, repeat the
removal and installation procedures.
I received part #AP5183444 from you on Friday. I broke the glass on the old part when tightening the door handle screws. So, I need to know how tight to tighten these screws when I install this new outer door panel. Thanks
Answer Hello Jim,
Anytime screws go through glass you only snug the screws without getting them "tight". Even if you do not break the glass during the installation, when the door is heated during normal operation there is the possibility of the glass breaking.