When I hit start to turn the oven on it beeps and says it is at the correct temperature even though it never comes on. After a few minutes it gives code F3E0 would this be the temperature sensor W10181986?
Answer Hello Vicky. 1. Press CANCEL>CANCEL>START to enter the Diagnostics Mode. Verify the sensor
temperature reading is at room temperature (typically 50 to 90°F [10 to 32.2°C]) and verify
failure code. If failure code does match, then continue.
2. Unplug range or disconnect power.
3. Check all sensor connections on harness and board.
4. Disconnect sensor from harness.
5. Measure sensor resistance between connector pins and confirm reading is between
1000? and 1200??at room temperature. Also measure from sensor connector to sensor
casing for possible short. If measurement is not correct, or if short is found, replace
6. Trace wires and connectors to sensor from control, then back to control. If wire or
connection is damaged, replace the harness. If wire or connector is not damaged,
replace oven temperature sensor.
7. Reconnect the sensor to the harness.
8. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
9. Plug in range or reconnect power.
10. Press CANCEL>CANCEL>START to enter the Diagnostics Mode and clear the error
11. Press CANCEL to cancel the Diagnostics Mode.
12. Press BAKE and START. Observe for longer than 1 minute.
13. If failure does not reappear, stop. If failure remains, unplug range or disconnect power
and check wire connections.