I'm getting an error code F3E2 and the broiler is shutting down before cooking is finished. Also while cleaning oven got the same code and cleaning stops.
Answer Hello Steve,
This fault code indicates that the unit has sensed an over temperature situation in the cooking mode. This can be the temperature probe W10181986 or a sticking relay on the control board W10348625.
My 4 year old gas range is getting an F2 code from oven and then shuts off. We have tried to reset by unplugging but still getting F2 code.
The F2 error code is a shorted keypad error. You will want to take the following steps:
1. Verify failure, if not displayed. Go to the diagnostics screen and clear the error code by
pressing the START key.
2. Unplug range or disconnect power longer than 30 seconds.
3. Plug in range or reconnect power.
4. Observe for longer than 1 minute.
5. If failure remains, go to Step 6.
6. Unplug range or disconnect power.
7. Replace control.
8. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
9. Plug in range or reconnect power.
10. Verify operation is normal. Go to Step 1 and complete checks.