How do I get cover off of control panel?
Answer Hello James. Remove the top panel. Disconnect power. Remove soap drawer and all screws securing console. Unsnap console from the unit.
Does the panel just plug in?
Answer Hello James. The wires going to the control panel do plug into the panel with locking tabs. However, the panel has screws and tabs to secure it.
Have a F 11 showing on
Model # GHW9400PL1.
Answer Hello Kenneth. Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU)
and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent
correctly. Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the
motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not
mounted upside down. The wires should be to the left
when facing the MCU connectors.