How do you replace the control panel?
Answer Control Panel Assembly Removal
1. Remove power from unit.
2. Remove burner switch control knobs.
3. Remove front screws securing control panel to chassis.
4. Remove screws located on the left and right sides of the control panel.
5. Grasp control panel on the far left and right sides and gently pull the control panel out and down.
NOTE: The electronic control located in the control panel is a sensitive item, handle gently.
6. Label and disconnect wire terminals.
7. Remove infinite switch control knobs, infinite switches, indicator lights, rocker switches, and electronic control/clock (as necessary) and transfer to the new control panel.
8. Reverse procedure to reinstall control panel.