How to install touch pad w10206087?
Answer Hello MKARILOU. Control Panel Assembly Removal
1. Remove power from unit.
2. Remove burner switch control knobs.
3. Remove front screws securing control panel to
4. Remove screws located on the left and right sides of
the control panel.
5. Grasp control panel on the far left and right sides and
gently pull the control panel out and down.
NOTE: The electronic control located in the control
panel is a sensitive item, handle gently.
6. Label and disconnect wire terminals.
7. Remove infinite switch control knobs, infinite
switches, indicator lights, rocker switches, and
electronic control/clock (as necessary) and transfer to
the new control panel.
8. Reverse procedure to reinstall control panel.
All keys work except numbers 1 thru 6. Would this require the whole control panel? Thanks
Answer Andy, Yes, this will require the replacement of the control panel W10206087 The membrane/key pad assembly is pre set in the panel and is only available as a "complete" part.