Whenever I start to wash, number F11 appears, and the water stops pouring water. Why is this happening?
Answer Hello Reynaldo. "Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU)
and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent
correctly. Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the
motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not
mounted upside down. The wires should be to the left
when facing the MCU connectors." Per Tech Sheet for the code you provided.
The start button on my washer sticks and it seems like the spring mechanism is no longer working. Is the button easy to remove and replace? If I order a new power button can I resolve the issue myself?
Answer Hello Bob. These are not to hard to install. You will need to disconnect the power coming to the unit. Then, remove the screws on the back of the top panel and slide the top panel off the unit. Remove the dispenser from the control panel assembly. Then remove the screws securing the control panel to the frame and unsnap the panel from the frame. Unplug the wires for the control panel. Next remove the user interface from the control panel to access the buttons. Reinstall in reverse order. If you need the start button, you will need to order 8181861. Hope this helps.