My start button was sticking but once apart it is obvious that the white plastic piece behind it that actually depresses the micro switch is bad. Do you have a part number for that piece or does it come with the start switch?
Answer Hello Terry, it sounds like the part you are describing is a tab on the User Interface Assembly 8181905. If that has broken off, unfortunately you'll need to replace the whole board. On this model, the start switch is integrated into the User Interface Assembly.
Whenever I start to wash, number F11 appears, and the water stops pouring water. Why is this happening?
Answer Hello Reynaldo. "Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU)
and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent
correctly. Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the
motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not
mounted upside down. The wires should be to the left
when facing the MCU connectors." Per Tech Sheet for the code you provided.