Note: This question is for the older version of this part, but we thought you might still find it helpful
My dishwasher is draining, but not completely. There is always some water standing at the bottom.
Answer Hello Jesper. Here is what the manufacture recommends for the problem your having. You will need to remove the drain hose from the pump and make sure it is not clogged or kinked. Also check the pump for debris. Hope this helps.
Dishwasher Will Not Drain/Water In Tub Bottom:
• If hooked up to a food waste disposer, be sure the knock-out is removed from the disposer inlet.
• Check for food obstruction in the drain or disposer.
• Check drain hose for a kink.
• Check your home‘s circuit breaker or fuse box.
• Check that the cycle is completed.