Hello dear friends it gives panel F24 code. I think I am correct washing temperature sensor kenmmore H2 Plus thanks for the help are the best
Answer Hello Alexander. If the water temperature sensor (NTC) value is out of range
(23°F to 217°F [-5°C to 103°C]) during the water-heating step
of the WASH cycle. Possible Causes/Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check the water temperature sensor and connection to it.
3. Check resistance of heating element, if present on this
model. (abnormal = infinity)
Whirlpool washer has code 70 and 71 . What does this code mean?
Answer Hello Art. If a Central Control Unit Heartbeat Failure is displayed,
no communication is detected from the Central Control
Unit (CCU) to the User Interface. 1. Check for continuity of the User Interface harness.
2. Check wire harness connections to the User Interface
and Central Control Unit.
3. If the drum is not rotating, unplug the MCU from the
CCU (the MI3 or M13 connector). If the code goes
away, then replace the MCU. If the code does not go
away, replace the CCU.
4. Replace User Interface if drum is rotating.