24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Shelf Glass

Part Number: AP2985846
MFG Part Number: 2179259
Made by: Whirlpool
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$72.02 $12.00

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Questions & Answers

37 Questions & Answers

Genuine Whirlpool part. Whirlpool brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others. See all items in Refrigerator Drawer, Shelf, Pan.
Whirlpool also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number 2179259 (AP2985846) replaces 2311980, 2216108, 2173405, 2174149, 2174441, 2203238, 449227, AH327064, EA327064, PS327064.

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Shelf Glass #2179259

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Shelf Glass #2179259 for Refrigerator made by Whirlpool, Roper, Kenmore, Maytag, Estate. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Read all 37 Questions

Ask a Question

Latest Questions

One of the glass shelves in my refrigerator shattered. The glass that belongs to the two bins on the bottom of the fridge are fine, it's the glass for the bottom shelf just above the two bins that shattered. Is part 2179259 the correct part to order?

Shanese for Model Number ED20TKXDW02

Not yet answered

Was this helpful?

Is the upper most glass shelf part # for this model 2179259?

Sal R. for Model Number ED5vhexv006


Was this helpful?

Serial # V503295370. I need the glass top for the crisper of this model. Measurements are about 26.5" X 16 3/8". What part # do I order?

Bill J. for Model Number M1TXEMMWQ04


Was this helpful?