How to change main door springs on admiral dishwasher.
To replace the door spring on the unit you will need to pull the unit out from installation. This will give you access to the springs. There may be a cable that you would hook the spring to and then hook it to the tub.
The spring released from the dishwasher door. How do we put it back on the door? Thank you.
Answer Hello Sam. Here are the instructions from the manufacture for the spring 99002598. Hope this helps.
1. Disconnect power to the machine.
2. Remove Dishwasher from cabinets.
3. Attach Door Cable Link to Door Hinge.
4. Attach Cable to Cable Link.
5. Route Cable under Cable Roller.
6. Attach Cable to short hook of Spring.
7. Place large hook end of Spring into Spring Adjustment
Bracket in proper location.