Why my receptacle burn out so quickly including 2 wires hook up the receptacle? about 3-4 months it burned out one...we kept very clean stove...no dripping. any help is appreciated.
You will want to check the unit for over voltage that would be causing the unit to burn out rapidly. This could be caused by a voltage spike in the home wiring or a voltage spike to the element. It may be necessary to replace the element, wiring and the infinite switch at the same time as a bad infinite switch could also cause this type of issue.