24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Surface Unit Switch

Part Number: AP4291911
MFG Part Number: Y703147
Made by: Whirlpool
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$56.33 $15.09

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

5 Questions & Answers


This top burner switch has a double flat shaped shaft. For the push to turn D shaped shaft switch order 700855K.

Genuine Whirlpool part. Whirlpool brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Switch.
Whirlpool also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number Y703147 (AP4291911) replaces 703147, 1246772, 5-70095, 570095, 7-3147, AH2201441, EA2201441, PS2201441.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
One of the burners did not heat up Eugene P. • Armonk, NY • September 12, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Surface Unit Switch #Y703147

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Surface Unit Switch #Y703147 for Cooktop, Range made by Kenmore, Maytag, Jenn-Air. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

Following from an already posted question on your site, "the part number you supplied Y703147 is referred to as the figure 8 or double flat shaft, and the 700855K is referred to as the "d" shaped shaft. You stated your switch is not the "D" shaped... more shaft so you need to order Y703147. Read more: http://www.appliancepartspros.com/whirlpool-surface-unit-switch-y703147-ap4291911.html#ixzz2GpJGH7zB http://www.appliancepartspros.com" I have the Y703147 switch, and I am looking for replacements knobs for this switch. The current knobs, on their face, do look like 700855K, but, based on your post, these will not fit. Do you have a part number for the knobs that work with switch Y703147?

Jeff for Model Number Jenn Air C202


Was this helpful?

I shorted out a control switch and am ordering a replacement. The switch has a red wire that connects it to a switch for an adjacent burner. There are clips on both ends of the wire, and one clip was damaged/burned. What do I need to order as a replacement wire, or should I purchase a suitable substitute at the hardware store?

Ellis for Model Number jenn aire model 629.2211280


Was this helpful?

Could you tell me which burner switch I need. My knob is a push to turn knob but it is not a D shaped shaft. Thanks

Linda for Model Number C202


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

I need two stove top switches, Robert Shaw parts marked inf-240 p-977 203147 and the other marked inf 240p 871 201241. What replacement parts should I buy?

Xnyer for Model Number Jenn Air C301


Was this helpful?

Are the four burner switches the same on model C201?

Carl for Model Number C201 Jenn Aire cooktop


Was this helpful?