Stuck on "FH" code. Please help. Thanks
Answer Hello Jimmy,
As per the tech sheet:
¦ If there is no water in the unit:
—Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
—Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves.
—Verify inlet valve operation.
¦ If there is water in the unit:
—Verify drain pump operation.
—Verify that the pressure switch hose is in good condition and properly connected to tub and pressure switch.
1. Verify there is not a siphon problem.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Verify wire harness connections to inlet valves, pressure switch, drain pump, flow meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check all hoses for possible leaks.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power
6. Verify pressure switch operation.
7. Verify flow meter operation by blowing air through the part and measuring the resistance.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.
When I select wash cycle it won't do anything and after a few minutes I get F/DL code.
Answer Hello Anna. You will need to order and replace the door lock assembly on the unit.
I need installation instructions for part #W10665207
Answer Hello Ann,
To remove the detergent dispenser motor assembly, disconnect the cam follower spring and lift the cam follower from the diverter cam and rotate the diverter cam clockwise to access the motor mounting screws. Re-install in the reverse order.