Door is locked can,t open. When trying to use the pause cancel button makes faint noise used to be loud. What is wrong and how do I fix?
It sounds like your door latch assembly is faulty and will need to be replaced. If you take off the lower panel and reach up to the door latch there will be a little tab at the bottom. Pull this tab and it will release the door lock so that you can open the door.
Stuck on "FH" code. Please help. Thanks
Answer Hello Jimmy,
As per the tech sheet:
¦ If there is no water in the unit:
—Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
—Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves.
—Verify inlet valve operation.
¦ If there is water in the unit:
—Verify drain pump operation.
—Verify that the pressure switch hose is in good condition and properly connected to tub and pressure switch.
1. Verify there is not a siphon problem.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Verify wire harness connections to inlet valves, pressure switch, drain pump, flow meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check all hoses for possible leaks.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power
6. Verify pressure switch operation.
7. Verify flow meter operation by blowing air through the part and measuring the resistance.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.