24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Switch, Inf.

Part Number: AP4101859
MFG Part Number: 7403P181-60
Made by: Whirlpool
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$50.07 $10.84

In Stock — Ships Tuesday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

2 Questions & Answers

Genuine Whirlpool part. Whirlpool brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Switch.
Whirlpool also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number 7403P181-60 (AP4101859) replaces 1832-336, 1832336, 3325, 5-51395, 551395, 7403E061, 7403P028-60, 7403P064-60, 7403P070-60, 7403P074-60, 7403P112-60, 7403P113-60, 7403P168-60, AH2089409, EA2089409, PS2089409.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
I don't get the right heat of the calrod on low medium high Carlos M. • Fremont, CA • October 07, 2014
Appliance: Model MAGIC CHEF

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Switch, Inf. #7403P181-60

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Switch, Inf. #7403P181-60 for Range made by Maytag, Magic Chef, Norge, Admiral, Hardwick, Crosley. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

I am looking for knobs for my stove top. Do you have replacement knobs?



Was this helpful?

My cooktop is a Magic Chef electric cooktop. The part that I need is a switch. The part number is 7403P027-60. Do you have that part or a replacement part for it? And, if so, what is the cost?

Ajcon for Model Number Not sure of the model number, I have the part number.


Was this helpful?