24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Switch, Infinite

Part Number: AP3095448
MFG Part Number: 3149404
Made by: Whirlpool
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$56.97 $13.94

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

6 Questions & Answers


Small surface unit switch. For large surface unit switch use 3149400

Genuine Whirlpool part. Whirlpool brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Switch.
Whirlpool also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number 3149404 (AP3095448) replaces 2711, 310179, 311847, 311856, 311857, 314144, 3148951, AH336993, EA336993, PS336993.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!

Most Helpful Stories

Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

Less than 15 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Switch, Infinite #3149404

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Switch, Infinite #3149404 for Range made by Whirlpool, Roper, Kenmore, Maytag, Magic Chef, Estate. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

The right front burner of our Whirlpool range is no longer functioning. For a long time the burner would run on high, no matter what heat temperature setting we had it on. Now it no longer works. I suspect the switch is at fault here, but I am not sure if I need an "infinite switch" or "surface switch". And your site says the switch you need to purchase depends on whether it is for a large or small "unit". Does it mean large or small "element?". Sorry for the multiple questions. Thanks in advanced for your help.

Rob Z for Model Number RF262LXSQ0


Was this helpful?

I need the metal stub part only for my Roper stove. I see on the website there is a switch infinite board and according to the diagram that is the part I would need. I just needed to make sure that is the right part. Thanks

Tulip for Model Number FEP310VQ


Was this helpful?

Hello, Just wondering if my whirlpool accubake part number is correct. The stove model # is rx362lxsbo. The switch that I pulled has part number 3148954. Everywhere I look, seems like the description for this part is for an 8 inch burner. My burner seems to be slightly larger than 8inch. All parts I see being suggested is 3149400. Is this right? It is for the front right single burner (the bigger one).

Steve for Model Number rx362lxsbo


Was this helpful?