Whirlpool front load washer flashing F24. Does not do anything.
Answer Hello Sam. If the water temperature sensor (NTC) value is out of range (23°F to 217°F
[-5°C to 103°C]) during the water-heating step of the WASH cycle. Possible Causes/Procedure
- Unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Check connections to water heater & CCU (TH2 & HE2 cavities) connectors
are not broken or wires detached and connector internal pins are visible.
- Check continuity from the water heater sensor (black wires) to CCU
(TH2 cavity) connector.
- If the continuity diagnosis failed the Main Harness must be replaced.
- Check that the resistance of heating element. - Check that the resistance of the water sensor. - Plug in washer or reconnect power cord.
- Verify the unit operation by running the Diagnostic Test cycle. - After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect
power and wait for 15 seconds.
Whirlpool Duet Sport WFW8400TW03 front loader washer. Getting F20 error code.Things I've done.
1) checked hot/cold fill hoses, good water pressure, no clogs, inlet value screens appear clear
2) checked water pressure switch, checked continuity per manual, ok
3) blew into water pressure switch, heard 2 clicks, ok
4) blew into water pressure hose, could hear bubbles and air going through
5) Tried Hot cycle, then cold cycle, got F20 on both, usually washer fills up with water ok and then get F20 code, sometimes, looks like it goes through wash cycle and then F20.
6) Don't see any kinks in hoses interal or external, looks like all electrial connectors are connected.
Answer Hello Dan,
You will also want to check to make sure that the drain pump is operating. Make sure that there is not a siphoning effect happening where the water just flows back out of unit. Press Pause/Cancel to clear display and the unit will drain for 3 minutes. Verify that the harness connections to valves, pressure switch and control board are good. Check for leaks from hoses. Check the hose attached to bottom of tub to make sure that there is nothing clogged in it not allow water to drain properly.