I can only select small and medium load size. When I try to turn to super capacity it just goes back to medium. What is my problem?
This issue would be caused by a faulty pressure switch that is not allowing the unit to set to the proper water level.
Disconnected the control key pad to test it and when i reconnected it the machine sames to be out of calibration. How do i correct this problem, thanks.
Answer Hello Phillip. Water Level and Pressure
This test checks the water level sensing components,
and calibrates the pressure sensor.
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Access the machine/motor control assembly. See
Accessing & Removing the Electronic Assemblies,
3. Check hose connection between the pressure
transducer on the machine/motor control and the
pressure dome attached to the tub. Check to ensure
hose is routed correctly in the lower cabinet and not
pinched or crimped by the back panel.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Drain the tub until all water has been removed from
6. Remove all clothes from the machine.
7. Calibrate the pressure transducer:
? See Activation of Manual Diagnostic Test Mode,
page 2, and perform steps 1 and 2 until the
display shows 00 and the Add A Garment
indicator LED is flashing.
? Press and hold the Cycle Signal button until a
single beep sounds, and the display shows to
indicate zero calibration has completed.
? Exit Diagnostic: Manual by pressing either STOP,
PAUSE/CANCEL or POWER.
8. Select POWER ? wash cycle NORMAL ? START.
9. Verify that the tub fills to the top of the impeller plate
(impeller models) or to a level above the agitator
vanes (agitator models), but much lower than the
SUPER Load Size water level.
Washer will fill to correct level when washing but, will not fill to correct level when rinsing, Thanks.
Answer Hello Phillip. This is actually normal for these models. They have 2 pressure switches. One for wash and one for rinse. Rinse only fills half way. It is the way it is designed.