Is the door easy to replace? Part ap4099741 - outer door glass.
Answer Hello Teresa. Here are the instructions from the manufacture. Hope this helps.
Frameless Door Disassembly
1. Remove oven door.
2. Place door on a protected surface.
3. Remove screws securing bottom trim to oven door.
4. Slide outer oven door glass and trim towards the
bottom of the oven door and remove.
5. Detach right and left trim pieces for outer door glass.
NOTE: Proceed with the following steps for door hinge,
door handle, and inner door disassembly.
6. Remove screws securing door hinge to oven door
NOTE: Proceed with the following steps for door handle
and inner door disassembly.
7. Remove screws securing top door handle trim to
oven door chassis.
8. Remove screws securing door handle brackets to
inner door panel.
9. Lift upward on the lower side of the door handle to
release side alignment screws and rotate towards the
top of the oven door to release and remove.
10. Remove screws securing door handle to door handle
NOTE: Proceed with the following steps for inner door
11. Remove screws securing lower door glass retainer to
door baffle and remove.
12. Slide inner door glass downward to release from
upper door glass retainers and remove.
13.Remove screws securing door baffle to door lining
14.Remove insulation from oven door.
15. Lift inner glass and glass frame from oven door.
16. Reverse procedure to reassemble oven door.