I can't set oven tempaerature, info flashes that feature is not available...but I can still set the time on the clock...what could be wrong...also does the oven door not closing properly hav anything to do with oven temp not setting
Answer Hello Terry. Check and see if the unit is in lock out mode or if its in Sabbath mode. Sabbath Mode
The oven is set to shut off after 12 hours if you accidentally
leave it on. The Sabbath Mode overrides the 12-hour shut-off
and can either be set to come on automatically or can be set
manually as desired.
Only Bake or Cook & Hold Bake will operate when the oven is in
Sabbath Mode. All other functions are invalid. If a function other
than Bake or Cook & Hold Bake is in operation when Sabbath
Mode starts, the function will be canceled.
To activate Sabbath Mode:
1. Press Setup pad.
2. Use the down arrow to scroll down.
3. Select Sabbath using the Quickset pads.
4. Select Auto or Manual.
• Auto is used to automatically convert to Sabbath Mode
on Friday at 2 pm and stay in Sabbath mode for 33
• Manual sets the oven to Sabbath Mode instantly for 72
5. Select yes or no.
6. Select set.
7. Press Setup pad to exit the Setup menu. To cancel Sabbath Mode:
Press and hold the Setup pad for three seconds.