The washer fills up with water but won't go into next step which I believe is the wash step. I ordered a new timer but that didn't solve it and I checked the lid switch to make sure I was getting proper operation. That was ok. What do I do next as far as parts to check?"
Answer Hello Lamont,
As per the tech sheet:
• Check power supply to washer is between 108 V and 132 V during a load on circuit.
• Check if Lid Switch 12001187 is functional. Lid must be closed before washer will operate.
• Check voltage going into, and out of timer to start and run windings, per ladder diagram.
• Check for 120 V to start and run winding at motor per ladder diagram.
• Check for a blown motor thermal fuse 21001950.
• Check for obstructions in Drain Pump 35-6780.
• Turn transmission pulley by hand. If locked in agitation direction, replace transmission 35-6615.