Refridgerator drawer slide tab for cover was broken
Barton B. • Orange City, FL • April 04, 2014
My Repair & Advice
Ordered part. Pd. $12 for part + $6 shipping. Tried to install, was too long, didn't fit.
Returned incorrect part for refund of $12. Cost me $8 to ship it back.
Ordered correct part using exploded view of the appliance furnished by online vender. Cost me $14 + $8 shipping.
Repair consisted of 3 steps.
1. Remove vegtable drawers and full width drawer. Remove glass shelf and support bars.
2. Remove 1 screw holding on the new track.
3. Removed 2 screws holding metal drawer track to plastic track.
4. Mounted metal track on new part.
5. Replace the part & install 1 screw.
6. Install glass shelf & supports, drawers, then put things back together.