24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Tube W/waterline, Fil

Part Number: AP4080758
MFG Part Number: 67006317
Made by: Whirlpool
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$45.11 $11.42

In Stock — Ships Monday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

18 Questions & Answers

Genuine Whirlpool part. Whirlpool brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others. See all items in Refrigerator Hose Or Tube.
Whirlpool also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number 67006317 (AP4080758) replaces 1187196, 12961401, AH2069860, EA2069860, PS2069860.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
The tube w/waterline fill to my ice maker busted Roger B. • Waldorf, MD • June 06, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

2 People found this story helpful
Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

15-30 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Read all 18 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

Maytag MFI2569VEB2 tube with waterline replacement

Bob for Model Number MF12569VEB2


Was this helpful?

Purchasing AP4080758 for my Kitchenaid refrigerator. Pretty mechanical, but can't figure out to how to remove this. With the rubber o rings shown in on picture of the part, it looks as lift it just push fits in. Not certain if there is a keeper or clip holding it. Or if I must remove the ice maker. Any help appreciated.

Mike for Model Number KFIS25XVMS1


Was this helpful?

There is a bad Odor coming out of the top of the refrigerator where the tube with the waterfowl is. What needs to be done?

Nettie for Model Number KFXS25RYWH4


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

I am replacing the water fill tube. I have removed the back cover and am trying to unhook the old water line. It does not want to come out. Is there something I need to do to get it to release or does it just pull out?

Dan for Model Number GI6SARXXF01


Was this helpful?

Been getting a loud whirring/buzzing type noise when trying to get water. The flow of water has dramatically decreased as well. I replaced the ukf8001 filter but that didn't help. Now whenever the ice maker starts up it is making this noise as well. Is this the part I need to fix it? Any other suggestions? There is no such noise when utilizing the bypass cap instead of a water filter.

Tom for Model Number Amana Afi2538aes


Was this helpful?

Hi Thanks for the reply, it was helpful. But its not as clear since am having difficulty imagining the procedure. Is there a video that I can watch? From what you said, the tube is connected to a valve in the back bulkhead...is this the one at the back of the ref on the right side close to where the water filter is? The plate on the left top of the ref...are you talking about on top of the ref where the rubber bulb with the tube (the replacement part) is? I do not see any screws. Just a plastic cover that pops out, which exposes the part. And the grommet your talking about is part of the replacement part, right? So if I am understanding this, I pull off the rubber bulb along with the tube, and reinsert the line that will feed back to the valve? Why do I need to take off the ice bin? Sorry lots of questions, thanks.

Vince for Model Number MFI2568AES


Was this helpful?