I need a set of orifices to convert to propane.
Answer Hello Charles. This model does not use a conversion kit. To convert the unit, you will need to flip the regulator and Converting Burners for Use with
1. Remove control knobs, grates, caps, and burner bowls.
2. Remove burners by removing burner screw with phillips
screwdriver. Unplug burners from burner wires.
3. Lift maintop off burner box to expose air shutters.
• Orifice hoods will be visible.
4. Turn orifice hoods clockwise approximately 11/2 to 2
turns (close) until snug against pin.
• Do not overtighten hoods to avoid damaging hoods.
5. Reassemble cooktop.
6. Adjust burner flame if necessary.
• See “Adjusting Surface Burner Flame” section. Hope this helps.