Need to replace valve stem where the Knob sit on top. I cannot find it from all the parts available. Can you please point me to the right part Thanks.
Answer Jeff, the 12.5k burner valves are part number 31891901, the 5k burner valve is part number 31892001. The medium valve kit, part number R0150193, has been discontinued and is no longer available (this is the second valve from the left on the control panel). Thanks.
I need a set of orifices to convert to propane.
Answer Hello Charles. This model does not use a conversion kit. To convert the unit, you will need to flip the regulator and Converting Burners for Use with
1. Remove control knobs, grates, caps, and burner bowls.
2. Remove burners by removing burner screw with phillips
screwdriver. Unplug burners from burner wires.
3. Lift maintop off burner box to expose air shutters.
• Orifice hoods will be visible.
4. Turn orifice hoods clockwise approximately 11/2 to 2
turns (close) until snug against pin.
• Do not overtighten hoods to avoid damaging hoods.
5. Reassemble cooktop.
6. Adjust burner flame if necessary.
• See “Adjusting Surface Burner Flame” section. Hope this helps.