Can I clean my w10240949 cold water valve?
Answer Hello Mike. No, if the valve is bad, you will need to order and replace the valve W10240949 on the unit.
How do I release the locking clips to replace water inlet valve?
Answer Hello Bobby. Per the manufacture. 1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Purge the water pressure from the hoses
by setting the washer to fill on WARM. 3. Remove the control panel. 4. Lift the panel off of the top.
5. Remove the hoses. Use a towel to catch
any water drippings.
6. Unplug the harness from the valve coils.
7. Unscrew two (2) mounting screws on
each valve coil set, see figure 1.
8. Lift valve off of dispenser.