How do I release the locking clips to replace water inlet valve?
Answer Hello Bobby. Per the manufacture. 1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Purge the water pressure from the hoses
by setting the washer to fill on WARM. 3. Remove the control panel. 4. Lift the panel off of the top.
5. Remove the hoses. Use a towel to catch
any water drippings.
6. Unplug the harness from the valve coils.
7. Unscrew two (2) mounting screws on
each valve coil set, see figure 1.
8. Lift valve off of dispenser.
How do I unplug my cold water inlet valve to replace it with a new one?
Answer Hello Bobby. Just release the locking clips and the wires will pull off the valve on the unit. These are not hard to replace.
Is it possible to order just the rubber gaskets that are on this valve?
Answer Hello Brandon. No, you have to order the valve W10240949 to get the gaskets. Sorry.