Error code 5d ,will not pump out.
Answer Hello Danny. Possible Causes/Procedure
¦ If too much detergent was used:
– Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
– Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent.
¦ This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure
switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
Replace the drain pump.