I am getting a SUD code then it goes to code FO2. I had tore the machine apart. Cleaned all the drain hoses and the filter in the pump. Still got the two same error codes. Thinking about replacing the pump but, just wanted to know if this would correct the SUD error code that comes on before the FO2 error code?
Answer Hello Terry. Yes, it could be the pump. Here are the possible causes for the codes. Possible Causes / Procedure
¦ If too much detergent was used:
—Run the unit through a Rinse/Spin cycle.
—Run a Normal cycle without adding any detergent.
This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump,
pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or