My washer doesn't drain all the time. Replaced the pump recently, but still happens intermittently. Also seeing "SUDS" error. Could the water inlet valve be causing the not draining and the SUDS code? What else could be causing the non-draining? Thanks
Answer Hello Eric,
As per the manufacturer: Possible Causes/Procedure
¦ If too much detergent was used:
1. Run through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
2. Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent.
¦ This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.