When you start the washer, it fills with water and starts. It then stops with error code LE. I tried to reset it and set spin and rinse. I watched the drum and it would spin in one direction then spin in the other direction once then stop. It would then set code LE. Thanks
Answer Hello Bob,
This is a locked rotor error. This basically means that the control is not seeing the motors' rotation. The first thing to do is check all of the electrical connections by unplugging each one and reconnecting them, you should do this one at a time to avoid confusion and/or cross wiring the unit. If this produces no satisfactory results, the issue is either going to be a bad hall sensor or a bad control. The service manual says this about the fault code:
• The connector (3-pin, male, white) in the MOTOR HARNESS is not connected to the connector (3-pin, female, white) of STATOR ASSEMBLY.
• The electric contact between the connectors (3-pin, male, white) in the MOTOR HARNESS and 4-pin, female, white connector in the MAIN PWB ASSEMBLY is bad or unstable.
• The MOTOR HARNESS between the STATOR ASSEMBLY and MAIN PWB ASSEMBLY is cut (open circuited).
• The hall sensor is out of order/defective.
My machine will not spin, even when nothing is loaded, it acts like its going to then I get a "UE" error code.
Answer Hello Byron. Imbalance Error. • The load is too small.
• The appliance is tilted.
• Laundry is gathered to one side.
• Non distributable things are put into the drum.
Need to check the shocks and the sensor on the unit.